The integration of technology into all aspects of scholarly work opens up new possibilities for teaching, collecting research materials, analyzing data, publishing and communicating with both scholarly and public audiences.
The Digital Scholarship Commons can help you start integrating digital methods into your work and experimenting with new tools.
- Our Digital Scholarship services can help faculty, instructors, and students transform research, scholarly communication, and instruction using new media and digital technologies.
- Students are invited to attend OPEN HOURS for one-on-one help with course assignments or project support.
- Explore our new space: Collaborative study spaces and new workstations with advanced hardware and software. Register for a workstation password.
- Reserve the lab area for a course session, workshop or team meeting. See current reservations >
- Find resources for creating new digital assignments, starting a digital project, organizing your research data, and preserving your work
- Contact us to learn more or set up time to discuss your project
Learn more about communities engaged in Digital Scholarship on campus and get involved: